Re: Nationals Solo II Championship

To: Davard@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Solo II Championship
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:23:53 -0500
I think we should collectively be slapped on the wrist for doing this. We
are messing up the system, and then complaining about it not being right.
(eye roll)

Randy, there always seems to be a class or two that gets shafted on the
rotation.  Partly due to CP enjoying a permanent Thurs/Fri spot.  (I'm not
complaining, it's just a fact.)  We ran DS for three years in a row on
Thurs/Fri, so your not the Lone Ranger.  Thankfully, CM rotated to Tue/Wed
this year like was supposed to happen.  Now if they can just think a bit
about starting Street Tire cars in the morning groups and putting Slick
tired classes in the afternoon, we'll be all set!

> The reason there are 112 entries is that someone (JW) found the back door
to the entry before the SCCA was ready to announce entries would be open.
SImilarly, someone else guessed the URL of the 2003 Nationals website and
posted it before the SCCA was ready to go with it. I won't post it here, but
will say that if you look at the past event archives, it's pretty easy to
figure out the URL.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer