Re: Nationals Solo II Championship

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Solo II Championship
From: Davard@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 00:14:20 -0400
The reason there are 112 entries is that someone (JW) found the back door to
the entry before the SCCA was ready to announce entries would be open.
SImilarly, someone else guessed the URL of the 2003 Nationals website and
posted it before the SCCA was ready to go with it. I won't post it here, but
will say that if you look at the past event archives, it's pretty easy to
figure out the URL.

David Avard

> Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:04:02 -0500
> From: "Craig Straub" <straubc@apci.net>
> Subject: Nationals Solo II Championship

Okay, there is already over 112 entries but still no information on the