Re: Suggestions on a tow vehicle ?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suggestions on a tow vehicle ?
From: "Mike V Taylor (Comcast)" <mikevtaylor@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 17:43:07 -0500
Dodge has just released the Hemi into the 1500 chassis instead of just the
2500 and up. The 1500 with 2WD has rack and pinion steering and an
independent front suspension. Drive one, and I think you'll like it. For
something you'll be doing more than towing with, I think it's a great
compromise compared to the 1500 HD from GM. I just bought a 5.9 1500 Quad
Cab and love the truck. They hadn't released the Hemi into the 1500 yet and
I couldn't wait. Damnit.