Re: Suggestions on a tow vehicle ?

To: "Topper Jones" <gbrt@rocketmail.com>, <Sup4speed@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Suggestions on a tow vehicle ?
From: "Rand E" <rande@mwis.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:04:07 -0600
I heard the QuadraSteer option hasn't been selling well because of the cost.
Once people drive one they like it but because of the extra cost most
dealers don't stock a vehicle with the QuadraSteer option.  I saw an article
that GM is having a rebate on trucks with the QuadraSteer option to get more
of them on the road.  I think the rebate was just until the end of the year
but I could be wrong.

Randy
rande@mwis.net