2002 Kumho Kapers Talent Show

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2002 Kumho Kapers Talent Show
From: Steven Volpp <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:55:51 -0500
I just wanted to say thanks to all that participated and attended the 2002
Kumho Kapers Talent Show!  If you missed it, Doug Gill won and won 4 free
Kumho's for his efforts.   Team Underdog once again showed us why therapists
make so much money, and  "Jr. is THE MAN!!!!"

We had great free food and drink courtesy of Kumho, and I am always amazed
to see just how talented many AutoX'ers are off the track.  Thanks again,
see you next year, and "Jr. is THE MAN!!!!"

Steven Volpp