Re: Z-28 to ESP

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Z-28 to ESP
From: LJ Boardman <webdoc@portone.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:59:48 -0500
Regarding the SFC, the opinions seems to be that if I use the OEM SFC used
on the convertible, I am within the ESP guidelines.  That being the case,
where does one get an OEM SFC?

It looks like the boxed control arms are out.  That may leave me some
budget $ for a roll bar.  I really want my harness to be properly fitted
for track use and for now there is no way to attach the shoulder portion at
the proper height.  Are there any pre-made bolt in SCCA approved bars made
that I can install without major cutting and welding?

Larry B

(Can't wait for the AutoX season to start.  I guess I just have to be
satisfied that we have a local indoor Kart track to get my speed fix)