z-28 to ESP

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: z-28 to ESP
From: LJ Boardman <webdoc@portone.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:41:40 -0500
Thanks to everyone that responded.  I am a bit confused on two points.

1.  Sub Frame connectors - I read the SCCA  rules and since there is no
mention of SFC's, I assume they are not allowed.  One response I received
said to use the OEM sub frame connectors from the Z-28 convertible.  I
don't see how that would be allowed unless it's based on Para 13.1.C
allowing equipment to be exchanged between models form the same tear.

2. Boxed rear lower control arms - Several people said they were not
allowed.  Reading the rules did not help.  I assume it falls under the "if
not mentioned - not allowed" clauses.

LarryB