RE: Where's the disc - The Solution...

To: "'Mark J. Andy'" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: RE: Where's the disc - The Solution...
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:47:13 -0600
> Show "Denver" that their cash flow will not be impacted.  If you do,
> it will happen.  If you don't, forget it.
>
> This very topic has been argued long and hard by many people, but the
> National Office (actually the National Board of Directors) refuse to
> budge.
>
> Bets do not count.

So I need to come up with a buncha useless statistics that, when you
boil it all down, equates to "I bet"? :-)

Barring me creating my own autox club and offering the rulebook online
and in printed form, how would you suggest "showing Denver"?

Show them the Wall Street Journal. They went online with their paper &
charged for the access & circulation didn't go down.