Re: Solo on TV, Again ( was re: GRM/best )

To: "Mark Hirt" <Mark.Hirt@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Solo on TV, Again ( was re: GRM/best )
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:07:55 -0500
Mark's got it spot on. Interesting has nothing to do with what gets on TV;
all it takes is someone to pay for the airtime. The obvious example is the
infomercial : does anyone consider Ron Popiel's "show" on his rotiseriere
oven interesting or good entertainment? No. Yet it's on TV. Why? Cause Ron's
paying for the airtime.

So the message is - find someone to pay for autocross airtime and we can be
on TV. But if you can find someone like that why not get them to build an
autocross lot instead?

Regards,
Alan