Wheel / Tire suggestion

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel / Tire suggestion
From: "Bonnett, Wayne A" <WABonnett@upslogistics.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:06:22 -0400
Well folks, I've finally competed in my first SCCA SOLO II event this past
Sunday.  I came in 12th out of 15 in the novice class.

Many people had various suggestions, but the one that stood out and was most
common, was the need for race tires and wheels.  My car is a 3000GT non
turbo (base), with factory 16in wheels.  I now feel the need to purchase
lighter wheels and racing tires and I'm looking for suggestions.  Would it
be a good idea to purchase 16, 17, or 18in racing wheels?

I appreciate all input.

Thanks,
Wayne A. Bonnett
Programmer Analyst
UPS Logistics Group
Phone  : (502) 961-1555
Atlas  :  5-426-1555
Pager  : (502) 478-2163
E-Page: 5024782163@epage.arch.com
E-Mail: WABonnett@UPSLogistics.com

The content expressed here may or may not reflect my views but are in no
way the views of United Parcel Service or its subsidiaries.