Re: opinions on parking at Nationals

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: opinions on parking at Nationals
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:29:11 -0500
I know, how about a lottery system of sorts.  We take reservations for
individual parking spots in a row, but you just don't know which row they
are in until you actually get to Topeka.  That way the last folks to arrive
have just as much of a chance to get the "prime" front spots as those who
show up when the gates open on Thursday.

Regions, clubs, friends can still all paddock together while not necessarily
instantly relegating the late comers, or those who weren't aware of the
system, to the back rows.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
STS #69   TLS #13