Re: opinions on parking at Nationals

To: rickcone@bellsouth.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: opinions on parking at Nationals
From: Sup4speed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 02:22:58 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/2001 5:38:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rickcone@bellsouth.net writes:

> What you suggest giving preferential parking to the size of the region, is
> NOT a good idea.  I don't want to have to join a SUPER MEGA region to park
> near the front.

I'm unclear as to why reserved parking is interpreted as preferential to the
large regions.  It seems to me that an individual (one truck/trailer) would
have a better chance parking toward the front (if indeed that is the ideal)
with reserved parking since the individual has the same opportunity to
reserve as any other individual or group.  Personally, I don't favor group
reservations (never know who shows up), but rather reserving for each and one
self only.

Maybe reserved parking could favor those participating in ProSolo, thus
closer parking for those members, and those racing tues would start
parking/reserving in the next section, thurs racers would follow in the next
section.  Yes, the thurs group may end up toward the back of the lot, but
that's only for a few years right ?

Don