Re: Perception and reality (was: Big Brother is watching)

To: pullg@mindspring.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Perception and reality (was: Big Brother is watching)
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:22:40
An idea.....

SCCA has "Offical Oil", "Official Filter", "Official Fuel", etc. etc.

What if SCCA were to solicit insurance companies and get one that will help
our "community".  All members in SCCA (who drive) need insurance and as a
block we might be able to get special consideration, even if the rates
weren't any better.

All who believe in God's Son have eternal life.
Don