Re: Perception and reality (was: Big Brother is watching)

To: pullg@mindspring.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Perception and reality (was: Big Brother is watching)
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 02:16:01
"Jamie Sculerati" <pullg@mindspring.com> wrote:

>The SCCA says it's not racing.  Team.Net says it's not racing.

I can solve this whole debate with one sentence.  My warranty
drivel says that it's null and void if the car is used in any
COMPETITION event.  Sadly, that could even be interpreted
to mean being used as a chase vehicle in a bicycle race, autocross,
or even entered in a car SHOW where there's trophies..... :-(

-Arthur ("Don't fixate on 'racing' when the word ain't there" edition.)