Re: Fwd: Z06/Big Brother

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Z06/Big Brother
From: "Carlos" <carlos@orbitdevelopment.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 23:54:47 -0700
> states on page 4 of the warrantee paperwork ANY racing will void the total

not correct, the Z06 Warranty books Page 8 says:

DAMAGED CAUSED as the result of any of the following in not covered:
- misuse of the vehicle such as driving over curbs, overloading, racing, or
other competition.
- etc.

the big word here is "DAMAGED CAUSED". They will have to prove that the
autocrossing was the caused of her car damage.  Given that they can say NO, so
a complaint with BBB, your state consumers affair and a complaint against the
dealer in your local court would be more than appropriatte to defend your
rights.

Hope it helps.....