Madison SCC ( was re: Midwestern Council rules )

To: ax-digest <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Madison SCC ( was re: Midwestern Council rules )
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:16:52 -0400 (EDT)
Andrew wrote...
> Thanks for the feedback!

   Please take this as constructive criticism and hopefully useful
feedback.  I've only been to one MSCC autocross ( the Miller Park event
last year ), so I don't know if it was unusual in this respect, but the
lack of a grid seriously detracted from my enjoyment of that event.

   The ~35 car line creeping toward the start kept me essentially
hand-cuffed to my car, and was awfully inconvenient.  I would only go back
on a weekend with no other alternative events, which, as mentioned, is
rare.

   Other than that, and registration opening an hour or so late, I thought
it was a fine event.

   Rulebook inconsistency certainly pales in comparison to those two
issues, for me.

   ( Another former Midwestern Council member, Salt Creek SCC. )

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 hillman@planet-torque.com