FW: First Subaru Cendiv event reminder

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: First Subaru Cendiv event reminder
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad1@home.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:04:23 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Conrad [mailto:rjconrad1@home.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 5:17 PM
To: Jeff Cashmore
Subject: RE: First Subaru Cendiv event reminder

Thanks for posting this Jeff, but it's actually May 4-6 instead of August.
We are already over 135 entries.  Looks like STS, SM, BM, CM, CP, CPL, BS
are the biggest classes so far.

We will have a tent set up for the dinner Saturday, which will offer shade
and shelter the entire weekend.  Subaru is going to have a display, Hoosier
Tom is supposed to be there.  We will have Rick Brooks (ASP Lotus Europa
driver) and Debbie Fessler (who doesn't know Debbie) as Novice instructors
with a Novice Course walk Saturday morning.  Debbie will be around all
weekend to answer questions, and we allow passengers as long as they are
non-competitors or they have completed their runs for the day.

So far there are 4 Formula Junior drivers and we have set up a seperate
paddock for the karts.

We have several nice door prizes.  Chuck Sample is giving a set of two-way
radios to the Fastest Time of Day on Index.  CenDiv Series uses the RTP

Discount for first timers to the CenDiv series or those who bring 1st timers
(discount not valid if postmarked after April 28).

Ron Conrad - Co-Eventmaster
mailto:rjconrad1@home.com
http://fwrscca.fwi.com