Re: Subject: No Autox on TV please

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>,
Subject: Re: Subject: No Autox on TV please
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:38:41 -0500
From: Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>

>I can't help but wonder what would happen if you guys had SCCA compatable
>rules and classing?  I'm not saying that would in itself create more
>entries, but I personally do not invest any time in Madison autocrossing
>because of the disparigy between MC and SCCA rules.  I do drive through
>Madison on my way to Milwaukee however.  FWIW.

So which class would they put you in that you couldn't win anyway?  ;-)

Seriously, how was the weather at your Milwaukee opener?  Mother nature got
back at us for ribbing you about going to Milwaukee to see snow while our
opener was gorgeous.  The opener last week was OK until about noon, when
event-canceling rain began.  By 1:30 we gave it up as hopeless.  The rain
probably did not get to you guys until Monday.  Oh, well, at least it is
supposed to be warm and dry here this weekend.  No MAC event, though, worse
luck.

Daughter Amanda has presented us with a second grandchild.  Sirena Mae
Stremski
arrived on the first day of Spring 2001, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.