Re: Event organization question.

To: Rick Brown <free2000@quixnet.net>
Subject: Re: Event organization question.
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:10:03 -0700
        I like the 8 groups, as it keeps the length of time working shorter.
        We make the worker changes "on the fly," almost, with little time lost
between groups. Some of the things chairmen need to remember is to call
both the workers for the next heat AND the cars for the next heat early
so the workers can move onto course, and the cars can be teched in time.
        After the cars are teched, the cards are picked up and taken to the T&S
motorhome, sorted numerically and put into our "card holder," and are
easy to locate, even if cars have the same numbers--unless you can't see
the difference between a #99 CS Miata and a #99 BS Miata of the same
color. That might lead to a little confusion, but, ah, I digress.
--Pat Kelly