RE: Demographics Now

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Demographics Now
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:35:29 -0800
Here's another benefit to SM that nobody has mentioned before:   How about
keeping existing people in this sport.  We regularly loose people to road
racing.  People get hooked on motorsports by autocrossing their daily
drivers.  A fair number of them get involved with road racing shortly after
that.  To make a car safe and competitive on a race track, you have to make
modifications to your car that easily put it over the SP limits (changing
your brake rotors for example).

SM will allow these guys to keep autocrossing their cars.  I am a living
proof of that.  Without SM, I have to make a choice between autox and road
racing and I enjoy both too much to do that.

--Navid
#80 SM M3