RE: rev limiter?

To: "'Team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rev limiter?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:32:10 -0600
Ahh, a reference to the sucker cars of old.  Exactly why were they banned
from AM again?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you
feel that you, too, can become great."
Mark Twain (1835-1910)