Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:30:37 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: <mikelowe@pop.pointecom.net>

>      Does the SCCA as a corporate entity market autox in ANY media?
> Was Danielle Engstrom hired to do anything about my perceived
> shortcoming?  I hope this wasn't too long-winded but I had to vent.

Actually the really puzzling thing about Danielle's recent articles in the
last two issues of Sport Compact Car is that she's identified as a past Solo
champion, but there's no mention of her connection with the SCCA National
Staff.  Curious.  (Danielle -- you lurking out there?  Any insights?)

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr