Re: How much to rent a Solo II car?

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How much to rent a Solo II car?
From: "JCGZ3" <jcgz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:04:34 -0700
Depends on what you want to get out of it :-).  Things like wanting a
co-driver to warm tires, or co-drive to help each other learn can come into
factor.  Heck, just being nice and letting someone drive your car isn't
unheard of ;-)

I've rented quite a few and have rented out many times.  In both capacities,
it has ranged from 0 dollars to about $200 for a NT or Pro.  I generally
look to swap with someone when it comes to big events, but for local events,
it's usually free, or to just cover tire costs which is usually $5 a run.
This is my perspective from a running stock cars, so the P and M classes may
require more $.
---JCG