Re: How much to rent a Solo II car?

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How much to rent a Solo II car?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:06:08 -0500
>Someone wants to rent my car to run Solo II events.
<snip>
>I need some serious numbers, please. I have number in mind, looking for
some
>idea if it is reasonable, outrageous, or too much of a gift.
============================
Rocky, you know better.

The car owner never thinks he's getting enough money for the wear-n-tear and
hassle and the renter always thinks he's getting ripped off "for just 4
minutes of seat time".

Best bet is to just plain co-own a car and split the costs straight down the
middle.  That way nobody gets their feelings hurt when something breaks.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Fill what's empty, empty what's full,
and scratch where it itches."
The Duchess of Windsor when asked
what is the secret of a long and happy life