Re: Nationals to October in Texas

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals to October in Texas
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:41:01 -0500
Gail/Sid deLeon wrote:

> > Jay, I don't know about the slaw and beans, but just don't forget the
> > monster margarita machine--born and bred in the Lone Star state, after all!
> > And I'd think the Tequila has *got* to be cheaper (better?) down there than
> > in Topeka.._______________________________________________________
> > Say Bye to Slow Internet!
> > http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html
>
> DELTA region (new orleans) will supply the backup machine, nat supps indicate
> there must backups for all critical equipment.
> Sid

Hold the phone...HOLD THE PHONE!  We have forgotten something critically
inportant. As Alan Shiedler can attest, this event would be located
smack dab in the middle of a *dry* county.  I don't know about you, but
us Wisconsinites get a little nervous tension when in places where you
are not allowed to buy *beer*.  I guess this plan won't work after all.

Pat