Re: Nationals to October in Texas

To: "Mr. DSM" <MrDSM@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Nationals to October in Texas
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:19:56 -0700
The tow from the west coast to Topeka is already from 34 or greater, esp
from the northwest; they go the longest distance. To Dallas/Ft. Worth is
about the same for Calif; for NW folks it would be a lot longer, I'm
sure. The distance is a test of how badly you want to be there, and west
coasters certainly pass that part!! :-)
--Pat Kelly