RE: Mr Video has arrived in Misery

To: "'Ron Bauer'" <ronbauer@aa.net>, "'autocross list'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mr Video has arrived in Misery
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:13:58 -0500
You know, I've heard this now for all three years that Mr. Video has done
coverage of Nationals.  It seems that there has been dissapointment every
year with the quality of the product.  I'm just glad I haven't wasted my
money on it!
-====================================
All said, it's better than I could've done, but not by much.  And it might
be kind of hard to film me on the course while simultaneously driving on it.
:^)

All told I'll probably continue to buy them as they're a good tool for
viewing the differnet lines and approaches that faster (than me) people in
my class utilize. Just lacking in quality and cameramanship, if that's even
a word.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom