RE: Mr Video has arrived in Misery

To: "'Arthur Emerson'" <vreihen@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Mr Video has arrived in Misery
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:40:01 -0500
I vaguely remember seeing what
you did, and you had the car pretty well crossed-up if
I recall correctly.  Cut the workers a little bit of
slack.  The driver was at fault for hitting the cones.
They reported the correct count.  The results were
the same.  Life goes on.
=============================
I, sir, was NOT crossed up!!!  Way off the line perhaps, but not crossed up.
;^)  The reults were the same but ever since then I've been tormented trying
to envision exactly how in the world I could've hit that first pair of
slalom cones as that _should_ be a nearly impossible task.  the fuzzy tape
vindicated me, sort of.  On that same run I also _really_ wobbled that last
pivot cone (on the left side) going into the finish lights.  Wouldn't have
mattered if it fell as just one cone is way too many to out-run, but it was
neat to see it wobble and stand right back up.  Good news was that my third
run was not only clean but faster as well.

Whew, finally broke that "cone all 3 runs on the north course" streak that I
was on.  Now that I see where I lost so much time, can we do it over again?
;^)

Oh, it does bear mentioning that two guys in dark
sunglasses and black suits offered to pay everyone
at my station $1,000 each if we would call in the
wrong cone numbers on 69 DS.
$1000 huh?  Well, couldn't blame you there.  That's a lot of Kumhos.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom