RE: tire warming and DSQ

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: RE: tire warming and DSQ
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:53:05 -0500
Well, Phil you need to remember that some of us have 10,000 rpm ceramic
clutches that grab and don't slip and LSD's that are packed so tight that there
is no measurable break over.  To some stock people any wheel spin could appear
excessive.  Those of us with prepared and modified cars call most of it "get
moving".  ;-)

None of us in the class, that I know of, thought he was behaving abnormally.

James Rogerson