RE: tire warming and DSQ

To: "Eric W Clements" <ewc4@juno.com>
Subject: RE: tire warming and DSQ
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:53:48 -0500
ERIC, where's that smiley face?

It does seem that we work so hard to get lock up at speed that we induce spin
when slow.  However, it's so cool to do that sitting snap spin after a
particularly bad blunder (spin)in order to get headed back in the right
direction.  When in we were in stock (Fiero) a spin to a stop would cost me 10
sec, now I barely lose 4.  And four more seconds behind Tom, David and Peter is
eons.

James Rogerson