Re: Why I run Stock

To: Popsracr@aol.com, Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why I run Stock
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:18:33 -0700 (PDT)
It's not like there hasn't been a fair share of "complaining" in FM
over the last few years. You'd be hearing more of it now if Scott
Nardin hadn't won this year. Maybe it's now time for the 440/500 guys
to start complaining... <G>

If you want to just talk about FVs, then we're talking about a decade
of "public issues".

Bob Monday

--- Popsracr@aol.com wrote:
<snip>
> Could you imagine what would happen to the mod classes if they
> combined C and
> A-mod?  You probably won't see many C-mod cars around for very long
> and the
> owners probably won't be in Nationally competitive A-mod cars right
> away
> either.  Then make dramatic changes occur annually and you'll see a
> lot of
> bitchin' and moanin' from mod guys to make changes that are expensive
> just to
> remain competitive.
<snip>