Re: Photo CD's

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Photo CD's
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:56:05 -0500
-----Original Message-----
>Got mine last week. Pix on both JPEG and TIFF formats, plus a file with
that
>logo on it. They really set it up so you can use and repro the pix any way
>you want if you have Photoshop capability.
>
>--Rocky Entriken
================================
As I suspected, when I got home today after work there was but one package
for me on the porch.  And it was from Racer Wholesale.  I ordered it at the
tail end of last week, Thursday I believe, and there it was to greet me
today.  No photo CD, no Mr. Video tape and no Nationals results.  :^(

WOOHOO!!!  A new fire suit!  Cool.  Literally.  ;^)

BTW, for those so interested Racer Wholesale is blowing out a bunch of
cosmetic "seconds" single layer fire suits for cheap.  I just couldn't pass
it up.  Who knows, some day I may just decide to use 3rd, 4th and 5th gears
while racing.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Fill what's empty, empty what's full,
and scratch where it itches."
The Duchess of Windsor when asked
what is the secret of a long and happy life