Re: Photo CD's

To: rocky@tri.net, solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com, dave@wcsllc.net,
Subject: Re: Photo CD's
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:36:46 GMT
"Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net> wrote:

>Nah. Puryear doesn't know me. More likely, I was in his trailer midday
>Wednesday, were others of you there later in the week?

I don't remember if I was there late Wednesday or early Thursday,
but my credit card was charged on 9/25 and the CD was postmarked
10/2 from Texas.  They really did a nice job printing a
personalized cover card, complete with a picture.  Just
an interesting touch that I wasn't expecting.

Now, the obvious question is if anyone has ever made mock
SportsCar cover graphics that can be used as a layer in
Photoshop????? :-)

-Arthur ("New meaning to making the cover of SportsCar" edition.)