Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution
From: Kat Bryce <katbryce@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:34:37 -0400
Now this is SPAM...  LOL...

Lighten up, team.net. You would think it's mid winter and you haven't
seen redline in a couple of months...  Or, is it the fact you didn't get
a trophy in Topica?

<FLAME SUIT> It's about time a bunch of the powder puff league took over
and posted something more substantive that the whining that this list is
so good at.  I thought the girls were supposed to be the whiners...
NOT!!! we're the winners!!!</END FLAME SUIT>

Kat
Team Watch out I'm catching up with you guys...
BS - '00 Miata