Enough already with the attacks

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Enough already with the attacks
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:39:11 -0500
I can sympathize with you. The same individuals flamed me both on and off
list about a classing opinion I had a while back.

You see, if you differ in opinion with certain individuals, you better stand
back with an abestos suit. And don't disagree, their word is law - as they
are Mr. SCCA.

Get over it, fix your car. Get ready for next year, and ignore the immature
people that have nothing better to do than try to put people down (thus
bringing them down to their level?). Or better yet, go out next year and
beat them where it counts - on course!