Re: Enough already with the attacks

To: jmoore@opentv.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Enough already with the attacks
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:04:31 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/00 2:37:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jmoore@opentv.com writes:

<<  Ok, enough already. If those of you who differ on the issues of
 classes want to attack me on the issue, do so in the  public forum where I
 posted originally and not this covert private attack email garbage. I have
 now been sent emails privately from 4 different individuals, most of which
 not only differ in opinion but resort to name calling and attacks. >>

Mike B. Fumbles about

I have had the same thing happen. If someone has the B#$^'s to take on a
subject
that some view as a "Sacred Cow" its not fair for others to resond privately.
If a person posts an opinion or comment to the list, it is my opinion that
you should respond to the list with your rebuttal. If you don't have the guts
to do that, don't respond in private.

Mike(Just another one of my radical opinions)B. 99cm TLS#1