Fi, glad I went !

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fi, glad I went !
From: Ron Dillman <rdillman@cat2.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:02:46 -0500
I agree with most of the prior posts, the F1 cars sound like LOUD trumpets
blowing. I took plugs and ear muffs, and was glad to have them. Sat across
from the garages on Saturday for qualifying, did anyone notice the ODD
sound of the BAR cars under pit lane speed limiters ? Others commented how
very unusual they are sounding.

Saw Eddie Jordan doing his John Lennon impersonation ::), Coulthards' good
looking girlfriend, Bobby Rahal at the Jag Bosses station, and FRANK
WILLIAMS STANDING UP !!! I didn't think he COULD stand up !?!?

Race day sat at the short chute area where the road track connects to the
oval . Saw the Benneton car engine explode right in front of me.

Overall had a great time and was very happy I went.

Schumey kicked some real butt yesterday!

(wish I could do that in autox)

Ron Dillman