Re: Garage Painting...

To: mudfly@nycap.rr.com, jhadler@rmi.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage Painting...
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 23:11:08 EDT
In a message dated 9/24/00 7:42:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mudfly@nycap.rr.com writes:

<< Mike B has the right advice on prep and application. Additionally  for good
 adhesion the concrete must be perfectly dry. When I do it for a customer I
 run a  forced air, kerosene heater(salmander) for 6 hours prior to painting

Oh I bet that makes things workout really nice. Get the floor really hot and
dry before applying the paint. I need to do mine here at home. When I was a
kid(ancient
history) my grandfather painted his garage floor every year or so. He painted
the
floor gray and then painted two red rectangles on each side where the cars
parked.
My mom thought it was stupid. I thought it was cool as hell.

Mike B. 99cm TLS#1