Re: Garage Painting...

To: Larry Steckel <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Garage Painting...
From: "Mark R. Jahnke" <mjahnke@students.depaul.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 21:23:08 -0500 (CDT)
On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, Larry Steckel wrote:

> Best stuff I have ever seen on a garage floor was an epoxy cement floor
> sealer that was clear, about $60.00 per gallon, but almost bullet proof
> after a couple of coats.
>
> Larry Steckel

The best stuff I have seen by far is called
Floorguard:  http://www.floorguard.com/

Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to put this in my garage.  It's about
$1000 for a 2 car garage, but it has a 5 or 10 year warranty!  Good stuff,
and they install it for you.  We are putting it in our new hangar for my
companies airplane.  It is by far the best I have seen!

mJ

Mark R. Jahnke  mjahnke@students.depaul.edu
Barrington, IL  USA
My "R/C Hangar:"  http://www.geocities.com/RCpilot923MJ/