RE: GS BMWs - Which is best?

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GS BMWs - Which is best?
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:03:03 -0700
Note that the move is not a done deal (I don't think) for the E30 M3 - I'm
writing a letter as we speak (and if you either agree or disagree with the
proposed move, I urge you to do the same) - Given the performance of a
'standard' E30 325is at Nationals I suspect some of us will be looking at
Roundel (sp?) for M3's for sale :-)

And if you think the E30 M3 doesn't have torque - drive a Type-R! :-)  Heck,
my co-driver Rod McLane borrowed a Prelude Type-SH for Tuesday and was quite
thrilled by how much torque it had :-)

Since Pete M. is local here, I'll have to arrange a drive swap so we can
each see how the other type of car works... :-)

Kevin McCormick