[no subject]

To: autox@autox.team.net
From: Mark Noeltner <mark@buffalochips.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:06:55 -0500
ROTHFLMAO!!  If a DeLorean took the BSP title from the Corvettes I'd love
to shake that persons hand. Talk about mis-classed!! The DeLorean is in SS
(due to the catch-all), or BSP against CORVETTES!!! Yeah, like a 2700 pound
car with a SOHC V6 can catch them!

We take ours out a couple of times a year just for kicks, but there's no
way a DeLorean will ever be competitive in these classes.

Mark N
'81 DeLorean
'99 Miata 10AE