Re: M3 Out of ESP - No Longer a Controversy

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: M3 Out of ESP - No Longer a Controversy
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:17:18 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Randy Chase wrote:
> Regardless of the merit (or lack of) of moving the M3, I think the
> statement that Todd Green is not a national caliber driver to be
> rediculous. I have seen how serious Todd is about improving his skill,
> and I think I see a lot of talent also. I casually discussed with Todd
> his plan of attack for the courses, and I thought he had it nailed.

Yep.  I've never spoken with Todd, but after seeing Nationals and all the
good people there and the overall level of driving, to get a trophy you
gotta be able to _drive well_ no matter what you're driving and how its
classed.

Congrats to him and all the other trophy winners for showing us rookies
how its done.

Mark
(who, despite respect for the drivers of the M3's, doesn't think they
should be in ESP either)