Eastwood HotCoat Powder Coating system

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Eastwood HotCoat Powder Coating system
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:45:44 -0500 (CDT)
--Boundary_(ID_oxvW9Bd9rm1f9XfJ8IN4mg)

I know this is premature but I am looking at a after Nationals/winter project.
My wheels (4 sets) are starting to show their age, so I would like to attempt
to renew them during the winter season.  I would like your opinions (like I
need to ask) on your personal experiences in painting wheels.

Has anyone used Eastwood's HotCoat Powder Coating System?  What are your
opinions.  Easy, simple, cost effective?  Would you use it for alloy wheels.
Will the coating survive the temperatures a wheel attains after some heavy
braking from autocrossing or street use.

Has anyone used any other system/product to paint your wheels.  What works and
what doesn't.  Any tips on painting wheels.  Special preparation/paint/curing?

Thanks,
 Lloyd Wilson - trying to keep my mind off Nationals, a worthless attempt

--Boundary_(ID_oxvW9Bd9rm1f9XfJ8IN4mg)--