Evolution's involvement in spam and why

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evolution's involvement in spam and why
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:42:58 EDT
For all of those people who are tired of my endless posts to advertise what I
am doing for Nationals-the Peru Warm Up, the Seminar and the Dallas Warm
Up....I think it's important for you to know exactly what my involvement is.
The school has taken on wanting to give something back to the people who have
suppported us, we want to produce winners and trophy winners, but yet
recognized ther efforts of the others who are working their butts off to
improve.  All the stuff I am doing, yes I am charging for as I have to get
some money back in return BUT let me tell you, when this is all done and said
with rentals, costs for instructors, prizes, awards, snacks, lunches, this
will end up costing me almost $2,000 up and beyond what I will get in return
from the people and my sponsors...So, I feel I have done nothing wrong in
trying to get as much back for what I am giving into the sport this year.  To
keep people informed of new and changes happening with the school and what we
are doing is a service to this sport and the people in it...if you are not
interested-then hit delete...I am not in this business to get rich off of,
take advantage of people...My love of this sport and the people is what is
the driving force behind my intentions of doing all this.  I don't know of
many people willing to give out that kind of money to help other people try
and win.  This is something I am excited about and proud of and hope to be an
annual event in all parts of the country each year in August to help people
achieve their goals and gain that self improvement.

Helping the people in this sport, watching them improve is what me, the
school and the instructors are all about.

And I will promote it as much as I can and feel it neccessary.

Jean Kinser
Owner, Co-Founder Evolution Performance Driving School-McKamey Autocross
Division