Re: Evolution's involvement in spam and why

To: <Jkinser77@Aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Evolution's involvement in spam and why
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:37:11 -0500
>For all of those people who are tired of my endless posts to advertise what
>am doing for Nationals-the Peru Warm Up, the Seminar and the Dallas Warm
>Up

Not me.  Post away, as far as I care.  This list is for autocross-related
stuff.  The sole judge of that is Mark Bradakis.  Until Mark tells you to
cool it, the rest of us can just excercise our delete keys.

Anyone who is not happy with the way Mark does things is more than welcome
to found his own mailing list elsewere.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban, 1962 Triumph TR4