Re: Autocross results software

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross results software
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:21:47 -0600
At SBR, we're currently using software of our own design. While it works
well for results, it's a bit tough for a newbie to learn, so we've had
trouble recruiting computer operators. I'd use TS98, or AutoX/TS, but both
don't appear to allow us to calculate results for Novice/Ladies/Street Tire
classes. I know that we could enter these folks into classes of their own,
but what we really want is for them to be able to run in their standard
class, but still be eligible for these "special" classes. Our software does
this (via a set of checkboxes), but other packages I have seen don't seem to
offer this option. Am I wrong? Certainly wouldn't be the first time.

Regards,

William Loring
www.tirerack.com