Re: Cheatin' Was:DSP Neon

To: "Rick" <mudfly@nycap.rr.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cheatin' Was:DSP Neon
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:09:30 -0500
I agree.  But when you're only working with single digit (or slightly more?)
HP numbers even a half horsepower is significant.  A similar increase on a
Neon is totally unnoticable but a similar percentage increase in power might
make a difference.

All I'm saying is that there will always be those who are inclined to do
such things, and they will find the ways.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"The future belongs to those who believe
in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt