Re: seaons?

To: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>, "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: seaons?
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:07:32 -0500
No, James,

I think he means seasoning the tires.
Up north they get them really cold and put salt on them.
Down here we just keep them in the slow cooker for months on end with a dash
of armadillo sauce.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing
100+ in College Station again today, but deer season is coming up, so
heading out to the lease to clear some brush