RE: Rear Shock Access for SS & BSP Corvettes

To: "'Mark Sirota'" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: Rear Shock Access for SS & BSP Corvettes
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:43:12 -0500
And those Lotus owners were slapped on the backs of their hands and told to
fix the problem before the 2000 Nationals.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa