Re: Rear Shock Access for SS & BSP Corvettes

To: "boyracer" <boyracer@uswest.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Shock Access for SS & BSP Corvettes
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:15:53 -0500
Umm, nothing if they put a pair of tweeters in the holes.  ;^)  (That's
audiophile terminology for the Arkansas readers out there.)

Semantics?  I'm always up for some antics.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"The future belongs to those who believe
in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt